Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Launching Today (Wednesday) At...

After more than a year of planning, filming, editing and polishing, ArtTutor.com will be launching today at 10am EST / 3pm GMT.

As you know, we've had some last minute bugs and they are all to do with integrating Paypal and Amex as a payment option. Unfortunately, we haven't resolved that so we'll be launching without the option to pay via those two methods.  What does this mean?

Nothing if you use Visa or Mastercard - you'll be able to join today.

We will be integrating Paypal and Amex very shortly and hopefully they will be fully functioning by the end of next week.  But please accept my apologies if you only have access to Amex and want to join right now - I know it must be frustrating having to wait.

Please check at 10am EST / 3pm GMT and REFRESH your Internet browser.  If you don't hit REFRESH you'll just keep seeing the old page.

You'll be able to browse the videos on the site and get a really good feel for it before joining.

One last thing!!

Don't forget our early bird incentives! We're giving away 18 chances for your artwork to be critiqued if you join in the next 3 days. To be entered into the draw, all you have to do is sign up and upload some of your artwork into your own personal gallery.

(If you want to sign up using Amex or Paypal we realise you won't be able to qualify for these incentives, so once we get the glitch sorted we'll send out an email and from everyone that signs up that day, we'll pick 5 people to get their work critiqued.)

I hope to see you on the other side later today!

Best of luck. Looking forward to lots of inspiring videos

2. love part 1 its certainly a great taster very clearly explained

3. Hmmmm, all I am getting when I hit 'refresh' is a box asking for a username and password. I didn't receive one in any email. Gremilins again? It's 10 am EST (actually EDT), payment in hand.... Must be gremlins!!! I'll keep checking.

Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

Hi Debra, I have the same problem...how did you do????

WAUW there it is!!!!!!!!!

4. Yes, just keep hitting refresh!!!

4. Hi, can't upload any artwork.Got message "Sorry, too many failed login attempts from your IP address. This IP address is temporarily blocked" I didn't log out and haven't tried to log in before now.
    Don't want to miss the opportunity of early bird prize.

5. Hiya,how do I change my username? It's got a typo.

Replies
    1. Hi, go to your profile and click the edit section - you can change all aspects of your profile (including your username) right there!

6. Sounds scary. Why would I want a critique?

7. I am an inexperienced painter . A free lesson would be more appealing than a critique.

8. I love what I am seeing and hearing...I did join and pay with MasterCard but did not get any receipt..so I'm not sure I'm "joined" altho I have been allowed to upload pictures..